Latest research topics and technologies in the field of electronics and communication
In telecommunication, a communications system is a collection of individual communications networks, transmission systems, relay stations, tributary stations, and data terminal equipment (DTE) usually capable of interconnection and interoperation to form an integrated whole. The components of a communications system serve a common purpose, are technically compatible, use common procedures, respond to controls, and operate in union. Telecommunications is a method of communication (e.g., for sports broadcasting, mass media, journalism, etc.). A communications subsystem is a functional unit or operational assembly that is smaller than the larger assembly under consideration.
IEEE 2016-2017 COMMUNICATION RESEARCH PAPERS LIST
- A Novel Hybrid CFO Estimation Scheme for UFMC-Based Systems ,2017, IEEE
- Advanced Blanking Nonlinearity for Mitigating Impulsive Interference in OFDM Systems,2017, IEEE
- An Enhanced MMSE Subchannel Decision Feedback Equalizer with ICI Suppression for FBMC/OQAM Systems,2017, IEEE
- Clipping Noise Mitigation in Optical OFDM Systems, 2017, IEEE
- PAPR Reduction in OFDM using Reduced Complexity PTS with Companding, 2017, IEEE.
- Walsh-Hadamard Precoded Circular Filter Bank Multicarrier Communications,2017, IEEE.
- PAPR reduction scheme wavelet packet based PTS with embedded side information data scheme, 2017, IEEE
- Intrinsic Interference Based Physical Layer Encryption for OFDM/OQAM, 2016, IEEE
- Adaptive Carrier Frequency Offset and Channel Estimation for MIMO-OFDM Systems,2016, IEEE.
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) Coded MIMO Constant Envelop Modulation System with IF sampled 1-bit ADC, 2016, IEEE
- Mobility-Aware Caching in D2D Networks, 2016, IEEE
- 4×1 Space-Time MIMO-OFDM Parallel Cancellation Schemes for Mitigating ICI, 2016, IEEE
- Affine Linear Transformation based Sphere Decoder for 1-bit ADC MIMO-Constant Envelope Modulation, 2016, IEEE
- An SDR Platform for Performance Evaluation of OFDM-based Indoor DAS Solutions,2016, IEEE
- Equalization for MIMO-OFDM Systems with Insufﬁcient Cyclic Preﬁx, 2016, IEEE
- Performance Analysis and Soft Demapping For Coded Mimo-Ofdm Systems,2016, IEEE
- Generalized LED Index Modulation Optical OFDM for MIMO Visible Light Communications Systems, 2016, IEEE
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) Coded MIMOConstant Envelop Modulation System with IF sampled 1-bit ADC, 2016, IEEE
- Semi-Blind Precoding aided ML CFO Estimation for ICA based MIMO OFDM Systems, 2016, IEEE
- Energy Efﬁciency Optimization: Joint Antenna-Subcarrier-Power Allocation in OFDM-DASs, 2016, IEEE
- Mixed-ADC Massive MIMO Uplink in Frequency-Selective Channels, 2016, IEEE
- Computationally Efﬁcient Blind Estimation of Carrier Frequency Offset for MIMO-OFDM Systems, 2016, IEEE
- Experimental Evaluation of a Reconﬁgurable Antenna System for Blind Interference Alignment, 2016 IEEE
M.Tech Thesis Help in Power System Engineering
23 Feb 2021 - Power System
List of Microgrid final years projects for M.tech and PhD students
28 Mar 2020 - Electrical, Power System, Tech Update