Current Research Topics in Cloud Computing Security
Cloud computing is the very popular and trending topic in the research area. Most of the students of Phd and M.Tech are doing research in this area. Current Research Topics in Cloud Computing Security are Cloud Data Security, Job Scheduling, Load Balancing, Fault Tolerance, Energy aware job scheduling etc. Selection of the right domain is very important. Our experts provides you hot topics in cloud computing for M.tech Thesis and PhD and help you in your research work.
The IT industry has always tried to give new innovations to meet the demands of companies and provides services against cost considerations, storage, hardware and software. The rationale behind the success and growth of business is reliable, accurate and timely services offered by Information Technology. Although, the drastically change has also been observed on computing technologies, storage, communication technologies and networks. These changes enable companies to create, access and share data and information. The idea of cloud computing came into existence by the late 90’s. The concept actually came in 1997 and began to be used more frequently since 2005. Cloud computing has become the hot topic in IT scenario today with the rapid development of technology hardware and computer software. Cloud computing is the first view in 2006 when Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) was launched worldwide. In 2007, Dell released its version of cloud computing in the span of IBM Blue Cloud began. Moreover, Google Map Reduce, and Windows Azure Microsoft did similar work.
According to the NIST “Cloud Computing is defined as a model that lets in handy, ubiquitous get right of entry to the shared pool of configurable computing assets (e.g., networks, servers, storage, packages and services) that may be unexpectedly provisioned and released with minimum control effort or provider interaction.” The term ‘Cloud Computing’ basically refers to Internet computing considered the collection of clouds that act as the large pool, inside which there are several accessible and virtualized resources, these resources include hardware, development platforms, and storage platforms services. However, over the network cloud computing is more like distributed operating system, but one thing that is added in the field of cloud is the “utility computing ” means Pay As You Go. It provides services and resources on the Internet to consumers or users. It is used by many organizations in various fields because of various features such as high availability, low cost, on-demand services. In recent years, cloud computing Research Topics 2017 is a great technology and considered as a future generation of information technology context.
Figure 1 : Cloud Computing
Characteristics of Cloud Computing:-
- Shared Infrastructure: – In the cloud computing we are having shared resources like storage and networking. So Shared Infrastructure means we can access the resources we want from the cloud with the help of infrastructure provided to us.
- Dynamic Provisioning: – It means its having the capability to scale up his devices or we can say infrastructure. Means user need not to worry about the data.For eg: Millions of people are uploading millions of pictures on Facebook but they are not just worried about it that where they are going. So Dynamic provision means the Servers of Facebook will be capable to store double of data next day. It should be scalable
- Network Access: – It means user can access it from anywhere. User just needs an internet connection and he will be able to access it through mobile, Laptop, PC, Tab etc.
- Managed Metering: – It means user have to pay for the amount of the services he/she is using from the cloud providers.
Service Models: – Service models of the cloud computing provide the various models in terms of services to their consumers. We have three types of the service models in the cloud computing that are explained below:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) -In software as a Service, service providers host applications and clients access it through the World Wide Web. The service providers provide all the required programs by users at central location, and then customers can access it through the World Wide Web. Software as a service is the best cost savings over installed software by ignoring the need for any company to install and maintain hardware.
Figure 2: Software as a Service.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – In platform as a service as the names suggesting its meaning itself that by this service cloud providers provide the platform to the customers where they can develop, deploy and manage their own services. Examples of the PaaS can be the Google App Engine and Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) -In infrastructure as a service as the names suggesting its meaning itself that by this service cloud providers provide the Infrastructure which is the whole implementation of the cloud environment on the consumer’s system where they can do any work according to their requirement. SalesForce CRM is the providers of the IaaS.
Deployment Models: Deployment model in the cloud computing defines the various types of clouds available in the cloud environment. Let’s explain all these in detail with their specifications
- Private Cloud — The cloud that is accessible only from the inside of the any organization It means this can be 0accessed by the authorized person who has the access to use it only with in the limited area or inside the organization.
- Public Cloud — as the name suggests it’s meaning itself i.e. the cloud that is available for all. This can be accessed from anywhere at any time by anyone. Like we have Google Drive we can store and retrieve the data from anywhere at any time free of cost.
- Community Cloud — this type of cloud is made for those organizations that have similar requirements. This cloud is shared by number of organizations it will reduce their cost as compare to the Private Cloud but high cost than public cloud.
- Hybrid Cloud — the cloud is combination of the private and public clouds. It can have no. of public and private clouds. Data of one cloud can be accessed by the other cloud.
Figure 3: Example of Hybrid Cloud.
Benefits and Barriers of Cloud Computing
Advancement of Cloud Computing topics is huge as for individual utilizations and employments related to business. Clients of distributed computing could use or keep up the online resources. Among a few points of interest or advantages, few are talked about underneath.
a) Scalability: The capacity of a framework to build all out throughput beneath an expanded burden whenever the resources are incorporated is scalability. Resources could be network, hardware, servers, and storage. The client could rapidly scale up or downsize the resources in cloud computing as per their requirement with no purchasing the resources.
b) Virtualization: Virtualization is an idea in cloud computing where clients have a solitary perspective of accessible resources independent of their organization in physical gadgets. So it is beneficial for giving the administration towards clients with very few numbers of physical assets.
c) Mobility: Cloud Computing implies mobility since clients could get to applications by the means of web effectively at anytime.
d) Low Infrastructure Costs: The model which is pay per-use is bolstered in cloud computing. It really assists an association to give payment for those resources they require, not for making any venture for the assets accessible in the environment of cloud. In addition, the supplier has no requirement of any upkeep related to infrastructure or overhaul costs.
e) Increased Storage: Clients or users in cloud computing can accumulate a bigger number of information in cloud than on private PC frameworks, which they utilize standard premise. It not just mitigates them from purchasing additional storage room, additionally enhances execution of their general framework, as it is less stacked. Then again, information or projects are gotten to at whatever time through web, given that they are accessible in cloud.
Consequently, the cloud computing thesis furnishes a few focal points with type of expand-ability, availability and elasticity on-interest. Still it has a few imperatives or constraints as talked about in the accompanying:
- Latency: It has dependably been a critical thought of low latency in systems of telecom for data, voice and video. As architecture dependent on cloud can without much of a stretch be gotten to via web, hence high latency is a critical matter of concern in each communication happening amongst provider and client.
- Language or Platform constraints: Adjustment of language or platform dependably assumes an essential part. In these days, cloud suppliers bolster particular platform or language that does not interoperable with different suppliers. So an all inclusive arrangement of measures should be characterized in the event of platform or language adaptation.
- Resource Control: The resource controlling in environment of cloud is not generally in extent of customer. It might fluctuate between various providers of cloud. At times separation of resource is particularly required yet it is difficult to disengage for the customer to recognise the definite resource. In the meantime, resources might debilitate for keeping information or giving administrations, so information or project might require moving over different assets. This is additionally major and testing issues in distributed computing. In this way, controlling resources and appropriating loads through relocation (if conceivable) between various resources is particularly vital.
To take the research guidance in Latest fields in Cloud computing and 5 cool cloud computing research projects, E2MATRIX is the right place for that. We will provide you complete guidance from the selection of the cloud computing phd topics till the completion of work including the paper selection, research proposal (Synopsis), Implementation part(Coding), Documentation part (Report, Research papers). We will provide you step by step guidance for each and every phase of research. Proper Classes for the understanding of work is provided here. We have experts in many research areas. Just contact us on either on phone call at +91-9041262727 or just drop your query at email@example.com.