Latest M.Tech Thesis Topics in Digital Image Processing
What is Digital Image Processing ?
Digital Image processing is a technique to convert any picture into digital form and perform some operations thereon, in order to get enhanced image or to extract some useful information from it. it’s a sort of signal dispensation within which input is image, like video frame or photograph and output is also image or characteristics related to that image. sometimes Image processing system includes treating pictures as two-dimensional signals whereas applying already set signal processing strategies to them.
It is among quickly growing technologies nowadays, with its applications in numerous aspects of a business. Image process forms core analysis space at intervals engineering and applied science disciplines too.
Image processing basically includes the following three steps.
- Importing the image with optical scanner or by digital photography.
- Analyzing and manipulating the image which includes data compression and image enhancement and spotting patterns that are not to human eyes like satellite photographs.
- Output is the last stage in which result can be altered image or report that is based on image analysis.
Purpose of Image processing
The purpose of image processing is divided into 5 groups. They are:
- Visualization – Observe the objects that are not visible.
- Image sharpening and restoration – To create a better image.
- Image retrieval – Seek for the image of interest.
- Measurement of pattern – Measures various objects in an image.
- Image Recognition – Distinguish the objects in an image.
M.Tech PhD scholars chooses Digital Image Processing Domain to complete their academic thesis or research work. There are numbers of thesis and projects topics are available in digital image processing for M.Tech and PhD scholars.
Digital image processing deals with manipulation of digital pictures through an information processing system. it’s a sub field of signals and systems however focus significantly on pictures. DIP focuses on developing a computer system computing system automatic data process sitemap that’s ready to perform processing on a picture. The input of that system may be a digital image and also the system method that image victimization economical algorithms and offers a picture as an output. the foremost common example is Adobe Photoshop. it’s one in every of the wide used application for process digital pictures.
Digital image processing algorithms can be used to:
- Convert signals from an image sensor into digital images
- Improve clarity, and remove noise and other artifacts
- Extract the size, scale, or number of objects in a scene
- Prepare images for display or printing
- Compress images for communication across a network
Looking For Latest Thesis or Research Topics…?
Latest M.Tech Thesis or Research Topics in Digital Image Processing:
1. Biomedical Imaging
2. Computer Vision
3. Image Segmentation/Classification
4. Multi resolution Techniques
5. Remote Sensing
6. Scientific Imaging
7. Stochastic Models
8. Video Analysis
9. Evolutionary Deep Intelligence
10. Discovery Radio mics